Monday, December 2, 2013

Online Christmas Craft Show

In honor of SHOP SMALL Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, I am sharing my online Christmas craft show offerings.

 As you may or may not know, my mom was in the hospital for about 8 weeks.  Though I am normally able to go sell my wares at area  Christmas Craft shows, this season will not allow that possibility.  As an alternative, I have decided to offer an online version of what I would have had available at the arts & craft shows this year.  I hope you will find something to your liking.  This is just a sampling of a few of the items.  The rest are shown in the Facebook Event, Online Christmas Craft Show.
    All orders must be placed by December 7th, so I have time for completion and delivery. You can pay by cash, check [made out to Amy Dearie], or by paypal.  Shipping is available to the US.

The new creation that has suddenly become my best seller is my Personalized Picture Block Ornament. 
~Thanks for looking and please feel free to share with your friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment