Stampin' Up! Bigz Dies
- Stampin' Up! Bear (117977) - The extra muzzle, mouth, nose, eyes, and heart are great for adding layers and colors to your bear.
- Stampin' Up! Beary Essentials (117978) - Pieces include skirt, shirt, cuffs, jacket (2 pieces), pants, and boy and girl shoes.
The accessories were from:Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Dies
- Stampin' Up! Beary Boy (117981) - Pieces include baseball cap, satchel, satchel strap, and star.
- Stampin' Up! Beary Girl (117982) - Pieces include purse, belt, hair bow, star, and flower.
Here are some of the ways I used these cut out guys:
A Frame-able 8X10 Christmas Page, ready for you to plug your picture into, perfect gift for grandparents, and sold at my craft events for $5.
Covered/Stamped Notepad with added Bear and mini gel pen to match. Sweet gift for that young girl in your life. $5
I also have the coordinating stamp set for BAB projects:
- Beary Best Friends (118052) - Set of 6 line art images perfect for coloring. Boy bear and girl bear hold different items for various occasions (balloon, flower, gift bag, party hat)
And here is a few of the projects I created using the stamp set.
Another Covered/Stamped Notepad with Matching pen, perfect for a purse. $4
A fairly original creation of mine out of necessity since I am always forgetting to bring something for Jesse to do when we go out. My mom would bring a ziploc bag with a folded coloring page but this was more compact and much cuter! haha It contains 10 coloring sheets, double-sided with 3 crayons. Ties up nicely and ready to go. $5
If you need direction/dimensions, please let me know. All products to create these projects are available in my Stampin' Up online store.
Thanks for looking!