Thursday, May 12, 2011

Altered Stamp Cases ~your notebook won't get lost or damaged anymore

These notebook holders are great for the purse because they safely hold your notepad & pen and are easy to grab out!  
 They are made from Clear Stamp Cases that I purchased from Stampin Up. 
 
I then crafted each liner with different Designer Series Papers that are double sided [so the inside is pretty, too!].  Inside will include a notepad & pen.  

Other uses for this could be
  • coupons & list planned to be used for that shopping trip {currently I have them folded in a paper..this would be much better!}
  • keeping greeting cards in for each month's birthdays
  • keeping a list for Christmas shopping needs

I am sure you can come up with a lot of creative ways to use it!  
Hope to see you at the Spring Market & Craft Fair!
This project was inspired by my direct upline in Stampin' Up!, Beckie Kareck, who shared this video of her up-up line, Jackie Bolhius. Thanks, Ladies!! 

1 comment:

  1. Those are great. And I watched the video and can see these have infinite possibilities for gifts and styles.

    ReplyDelete