Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Black and Vanilla Bird Bookmarks

Working on projects for the Spring Market & Craft Fair this Saturday but jumping in for a quick post.

I am loving the newer Very Vanilla  and Basic Black color combination with a hint of Riding Hood Red!  
I have went a little crazy and need to 
put. the. pack. of. paper. down.
But I just can't!
 More photos of projects with this paper to come!
Used:
2 Step Bird Punch
Decorative Label Punch
Fancy Flower Punch
Jumbo 4 inch paper clips
{that I need to find a supplier for since the store I bought them from no longer carries them..Help?}
SU Designer Series Paper: Love Letters
a few have glass glitter from SU..very vintage looking!
hot glue and lots of it!
satin ribbon in cream or black
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment