Monday, August 17, 2009

Pop- UP Gift Card Holder




This is a gift card holder for a fun wedding shower we went to for dear friends. Wanted to make it something special. I have to admit that in the process of figuring out the measurements and the look, etc, I spent 2 hours on this one card. I have gotten used to quicker cards but it was nice to squeeze out my creative juices, so to speak!


This is a close up the details. The popcorn used a [retired] 3 flower punch from SU. I highlighted the So Saffron paper with White Craft ink to add a little depth. The green peppers & design on the cups were made with green Stickles.



The pop-up part used 8 inches long of Whisper White, scored at 1 inch intervals, than accordion folded. We included a gift card to Blockbuster & Papa John, put in the appropriate pop-up, of course. I used tiny manila envelopes as the base and covered them with the design on the front
and finished with plain CS on the back.

I will generally only use SU paper & products [investing in my own business, don't ya know!], but indicate where it is another brand, when necessary.
Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment