Saturday, August 29, 2009

Layout copying



This is a great way to come up with a design once and use it in a variety of ways. This particular Pick a Petal set is one that I purchased then rarely used. This one idea has given new use for the entire set!
Making a set of these with different greetings would make a great gift for teachers or Christmas!
I also added a 1 inch circle to the middle and, using our Stampin' Dimensionals, popped it up for height & interest. I covered it in 2 way glue than glittered. Then came back with the TomBow adhesive and outlined the edge and put a center dot and glittered again. Since the TomBow is thicker it gave an added dimension to the glitter effect and I LOVE my glitters!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! You should to promote your blog... you have such great ideas to share. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete