Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Custom Order Hybrid Wedding Card

As I am {still} in the moving process, not all of my stamps and inks have made it over to the new house.  But my neighbor and friend asked if I could come up with a "special" card for her niece's wedding this weekend.  As wedding cards lend themselves greatly to customization, I turned to My Digital Studio once again and created a "hybrid" card.
*A 'Hybrid' card, scrapbook page, or gift, means that part of the elements are created digitally and parts are paper, ink & "real" embellishments.
Obviously, there new initial will be "B". That part, along with the Mr. & Mrs and hearts, were created digitally and then layered onto other papers {shimmery silver, Sage Shadow, & Perfect Plum-they were also embossed using the Big Shot}.

closer look.

Inside and there is a large faded "Love" that the camera didn't really pick up behind the words.

Because why shouldn't the envelope have a little "pretty" added, too.


 Hope they like it and do live "Happily Ever After"!
{Katie, it will be on my door after 6 am!  ;) }

No comments:

Post a Comment